Fundamentals of Enterprise Risk & Performance Management
- April 15, 2021 - April 16, 2021
- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Online. 100% Moneyback Guaranteed
Managing Organizational Risk
The secret to creating value, protecting the bottom line, and achieving goals
Learning Outcomes –
At the end of the workshops delegates and participants will understand and be able to manage organisational risks, set and protect objectives and brand value, sustain competitive advantage; demonstrable by the ability to:
- Conduct self-assessment of 3 stages of sustaining an organisation
- Develop the skills to set effective goals and deliver organisational objectives
- Analyse performance objectively and create a process for effective follow up of goals
- Define, categorise, and measure organisational risks
- Identify, describe, assess, and evaluate risks exposures
- Design and verify effective risk treatments or control measures
- Use risk management skills when making key decisions; and
- Recognise how to adapt to difficult or challenging situations.
Who Should Attend?
- Business leaders, executives, and heads of departments
- Accountants, auditors, brokers, consultants, insurance managers
- Project managers, safety practitioners and solicitors
- Anyone taking up a new role in risk management
- Practitioners requiring a refresher on recent developments in risk management
- Professionals who want to acquire certification in enterprise risk management (ERM)
What you get
- Pre-workshop needs assessments
- Risk assessment and risk register templates
- Free post–workshop virtual support (1hr weekly for a month)
- Certificate of Attendance
Date: 15th-16th April, 2021.
Cost: #70,000 (VAT Excl).
Delegates Takeaway: CDP Certificate Attendance, Post Workshop Support
Enquiries: 08095550641, firstname.lastname@example.org