Business Risk Management (ERM Introduction)
- October 15 – 16, 2020
- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Online. 100% Moneyback Guaranteed
Management of Business Challenges and Opportunities
Learning Outcomes –
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Define and measure organisational risks
- Use risk management skills when making key decisions
- Identify, describe, assess and evaluate risks
- Design and verify effective business risk treatments or control measures
- Appreciate the practical relationship between Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- Use risk management skill in Post-COVID19 recovery plan.
- Understand how regulatory changes can quickly impact your organization and bottom line
Target Audience –
- Risk, compliance and HR officers
- Employees starting out in the risk management function
- Graduate trainees and analysts
- Small and medium business owners
9:00 AM — 11:00 AMIntroduction, Key Principles and Definitions1. Risk, Risk Management & Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) 2. Upside risks (opportunities), Downside risks (threats) & Risk Categories 3. Key Risk Management Standards, Principles, Frameworks & Processes 4. Risk Management Framework: strategy, policies, procedures, tools etc. 5. Relationship between Risk & Reward, Strategic planning & risk management
11:00 AM — 1:00 PMHow to profile and manage organisational risks1. Risk profiling process: Risk context & Business objectives 2. How to identify, accurately describe, analyse and evaluate business risks 3. Quantitative & Qualitative risk assessment tools and techniques 4. Risk treatment/control: design, performance, affirmation & effectiveness 5. Risk monitoring: developing an effective Business Risk Register
9:00 AM — 11:00 AMHow to apply risk Management skills when making key decisions1. Business risk appetite: importance & uses 2. The impact of negative risks on business capital, profitability & reputation 3. How to maximise upside business risks 4. Opportunity management 5. Reasons for managing, profiling and assessing business risks
11:00 AM — 1:00 PMHow to make risk management work for your organisation1. How to develop an effective team spirit in your organisation? 2. How to sustain a performance driven culture in your organisation? 3. How to implement and embed a good risk management culture in your organization?
Date: 15-16 October 2020.
Cost: #35,000 (VAT Excl). 20% Available for early bird and group booking.
Delegates Takeaway: CDP Certificate Attendance, Post Workshop Support
Enquiries: 08095550641, firstname.lastname@example.org