Customer Service Risk Management
- October 27, 2020
- 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Conrad Clark Training Hub, 3rd Floor Ibukun House, Plot 14 Adetokunbo Ademola Street, (Opposite Eko Hotel), Victoria Island, Lagos.
Practical and Inspiring
After completing the course, you will be able to:
- Address the risks facing organization’s Customer Service Management
- Manage high turnover risk – attracting and retaining quality customers
- Align customers expectations with organizational objectives (value management risk)
- Explore relationships between risk and organizational reward strategy
- Understand the impact of customers service in business continuity/crisis management.
- Develop a wholistic customer care approach by taking into consideration seven different aspects of the definition of customer service.
- Create objectives and programs to maximize internal customer satisfaction
- Evaluate the design, implementation and analysis of customer satisfaction surveys
- Use customer complaints as the springboard for service improvement
- Write Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to ensure clarity and conformance
- Assess the service aspect of the organization or department through well-chosen Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Executives, managers and decision makers who are keen on improving performance by taking their customers to higher levels of satisfaction, as well as customer service managers and supervisors interested in advanced customer service tools and risk-based management.
- Customer Service Officers
- Customer ServiceManagers
- Customer ServiceRepresentatives
- Front Desk Officers
- Admin Officers
- Social Media Handlers
9:00 AM — 11:00 AMIntroduction - Fraud & Financial Crime – What is it? Overview of Fraud, Theft, Corruption, Money Laundering & Relevant Legislations Types of Fraud: Definitions, Statistics, Trends & Fraudster Motivations Global & Local Anti-Fraud Standards Case Study Examples & Practical Scenario-Based Exercises Fraud Awareness Video Presentation
Date: Tuesday, 27th October 2020.
Venue: Conrad Clark Training Hub, 14 Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Cost: #85,000 (VAT Excl).
Delegates Takeaway: CDP Certificate Attendance, Post Workshop Support
Enquiries: 08095550641, email@example.com