Human Capital Risk Management
- June 19 - October 16, 2020
- 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Conrad Clark Training Hub, 14 Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
There are many schools of thought as to what makes a company successful, most of which centre around three factors: people, processes and products. All three are critical in ensuring the success of an enterprise over time but of these factors, nothing can happen without people.
The centre of any successful organization depends totally on people, because they control other factors in the organization. Since people are the genesis and nexus of a business, how can we ensure the success of a company based on the actions of people and minimize the impact of human errors? Without a doubt, all organisations operate in a world filled with uncertainties.
The ability to correctly and promptly identify, analyse and manage these risks is increasingly seen as a key leadership skill that can vastly enhance the quality of corporate governance and internal control systems. Unfortunately, very few senior executives have had any formal risk management training to tackle this challenge. The main aim of this course is to give human resources professionals the tools, techniques and capabilities to manage one of the most important but often neglected parts of their business – people
After completing the course, you will be able to:
- Address the challenges facing human capital risks.
- Identify, describe, assess and evaluate HR risks.
- Understand why succession planning fails and the successor’s dilemma.
- Manage high turnover risk – attracting and retaining quality employee.
- Align individual aspirations with organisational (performance management risk).
- Explore relationships between risk and organisational reward strategy.
- Manage risk perceptions and minimise human errors
- Report and effectively manage corporate change (culture and communication)
- Assist your board of directors in setting HR risk limits/tolerances.
- Understand the impact of human resources in business continuity/crisis management.
- Risk management practice into the culture of any organisation.
- Human Resources Directors,
- HR Managers,
- HR Business Partners,
- Talent Managers,
- Team Leads
- Business Owners.
Date: 19 Jun, 16 Oct, 2020.
Venue: Conrad Clark Training Hub, 14 Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Cost: #85,000 (VAT Excl).
Delegates Takeaway: CDP Certificate Attendance, Post Workshop Support
Enquiries: 08095550641, firstname.lastname@example.org