Reputation, Communication, Crisis Management Workshop
- February 14, 2020
- 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Conrad Clark Training Hub, 3rd Floor Ibukun House, Plot 14 Adetokunbo Ademola Street, (Opposite Eko Hotel), Victoria Island, Lagos.
How to say it well…
This course is aimed at individuals and organisations who may have to deal with the media during a crisis, whether that event is externally triggered – for example, by a so-called “act of God” – or internally by some kind of error, omission or malpractice. Participants are likely to be experienced in media and communications or hold senior management positions. During a crisis their roles may be public facing or behind-the-scenes. We will teach you how to treat reputation as an intangible asset or a risk liability.
The course will focus on how to communicate in crisis giving you preventative tools that protect and enhance your reputation, and the corrective tools for regaining trust. You will examine high profile case studies of reputation damage to create a reputation protection tool appropriate for your organisation.
Learning Outcomes –
After completing the course, you will be able to:
- Earn and retain trust after a major crisis
- Assess the cost of recovering damaged trust.
- Apply metrics for measuring reputation risk.
- Apply best practices for reporting and mitigating reputation risk
- Proactively prevent damage to your brand presence and value.
Target Audience –
- Corporate Directors and Executives.
- Risk, Compliance and Internal Audit Officers
- Media, Communication and Public Relations Officers.
- Investor Relations and Other Stakeholders
Date: 14th Feb, 28 Aug, 27 Nov 2020.
Venue: Conrad Clark Training Hub, 3rd Floor Ibukun House, Plot 1637 Adetokunbo Ademola Street, (Opposite Eko Hotel), Victoria Island, Lagos.
Cost: #85,000 (VAT Excl).
Delegates Takeaway: CDP Certificate Attendance, Post Workshop Support
Enquiries: 08095550641, email@example.com