Strategy To Execution-From Objective Setting to Measuring Performance
- October 28 – 30, 2020
- 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
All organisations have vision and goals, but not all manage to drive through those goals or get the staff body to commit to those goals and bring about business success. In the objectives driven organisation every member of staff has bought into the organisation’s vision and are focused on delivering the vision. An organisation that has everyone pushing in the same direction will have competitive advantage and high staff morale. Many organisations’ leadership come up with a vision but do not have the tools to deliver them or a path to execution.
This course is aimed at the leadership teams; starting with the tools to build a vision and objectives and map a practical path to disseminate organisation objectives from senior to middle managers and low level employees.
By the end of the course, participants will have a detailed understanding of:
- From vision to objectives; moving the organisation from an idea through to deliverables
- GSOT: Moving goals and strategy through to objectives and tactics:
- Operational effectiveness; what it is.
- The effectiveness toolkit PDCA
- Measuring outcomes: Benefits and failure of your plans do not signal the end of the journey, they are break points in a continuous improvement management culture.
- Empowering the organisation through training and development.
- Executive and None – Executive Directors and Collective Board
- Senior Management Teams
Date: 28-30 October, 2020.
Cost: #60,000 (VAT Excl).
Delegates Takeaway: CDP Certificate Attendance, Post Workshop Support
Enquiries: 08095550641, firstname.lastname@example.org