Election Impact Assessment Workshop
Elections are generally surrounded with uncertainties and businesses are faced with uncertainties. However, being proactive in managing this risk will place your organization above threats and help you guarantee performance outcomes.
The workshop will help you
- Risk profiling process: Risk context & Business objectives
- How to identify, accurately describe, analyse and evaluate your business risks
- Quantitative & Qualitative risk assessment tools and techniques
- Risk treatment/control: design, performance, affirmation & effectiveness
- Risk monitoring: developing an effective Business Risk Register
Enjoy 20% discount if your sign-up before 17th January 2019.
Workshop Date: Tuesday, 29th January 2019.
Venue: Conrad Clark Training Hub, 3rd Floor Ibukun House, Plot 1637 Adetokunbo Ademola Street (Opposite Eko Hotel), Victoria Island, Lagos.
Enquiries: 08095550641, email@example.com