Ayodele A. KayodeAssociate Consultant
"A well organised professional individual with wide range of experiences of working with various stakeholders and an outgoing personality with proven ability and skills to deliver organisations strategic policies on governance, enterprise risk management and compliance."
- Competent and effective Training Skills
- Relevant efficient skills in carrying out Audit on Governance, ERM processes and Compliance
- Ability and experience of working effectively with all stakeholders.
- Core knowledge, acquired skill and experience in developing and publishing corporate risk management policy and strategy.
- Fellow Institute of Risk Management – (FIRM)
- Fellow Chartered Insurance Institute – (FCII)
- Management of Risk Foundation
- MA – Business Law
Ayodele is a consultant with more than 20 years’ of experience working both with private and public organisations to promote and improve the corporate objectives and performance of organisation.
My current position as a risk consultant involves training and conducting risk assessment, and carrying out risk audit to ensure effective delivery of corporate objectives and performance.
Ayodele has worked in both public and private organisations in various capacities as a Manager, Auditor, Director, Non-Executive Director and Project Manager.
Ayodele was responsible for setting up and successfully implementing the risk processes and procedures in four large public organisations
I am a Fellow member of both the Chartered Institute of Insurance and Institute of Risk Management.
Relevance of Experience
Ayodele’s experience includes:
- Liaising actively with organisations various departments and agencies to ensure the identification and effective management of the risks to the organisations corporate objectives.
- Promoting education and providing training on Governance Enterprise Risk Management and Compliance processes to organisations as well as helping to establish their processes and procedures in their various Unit
- Carrying out Standard Audit process to various organisation processes and procedures and writing reports to how to maintain the required standards.
- Compiling the risk management annual report on risk management capability and maturity
- Advising units on various risk identification methodology