Bolanle JohnsonBSc. MSc. CISSP (UK)
"The right attitude to risk from the top (Leadership) defines the
risk culture of an organisation."
- Enterprise Risk Management;
- Project Management;
- Resource Management;
- Financial Forecasting and Budgetary Control;
- Workshop Facilitation;
- Stakeholder Engagement and Team Management;
- Business Analysis;
- International Diploma in Enterprise Risk Management (IRM, UK)
- International Certificate in Enterprise Risk Management (IRM, UK)
- PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner (UK)
- HND Accounting and Finance (Middlesex University, UK)
A certified Enterprise Risk Management Professional and PRINCE2 certified Practitioner with experience across Enterprise Risk, including Operational Risk and Credit Risk, gained within the Financial Services industry and the Oil and Gas Industry. Bolanle is a certified member of the UK Institute of Risk Management (IRM).
Bolanle’s current position as a risk consultant includes implementing and embedding enterprise risk management principles and metrics, facilitating risk workshops, working closely with directors, senior management and business areas, to create a risk control framework and promote a risk aware culture, managing clients’ relationship, developing and enhancing internal and external risk reporting based on best practices and Solvency II requirements.
Relevance of Experience
Bolanle’s experience is gained from working with different teams delivering:
- Enterprise risk framework, design and implementation.
- Risk Policy framework design and implementation.
- Risk and control self assessments (RCSA) process as an Operational Risk Consultant for a UK Securities firm.
- Critical reviews of policies and procedures.
- Full front to back assessment of risks and controls using scoring methodology in the risk framework.
- Risks and controls mapping linked to relevant policies.
Design and implementation of incidents/breaches procedure for a UK investment bank.