Christian E. ObanyeAnalyst Consultant
"Meticulously, with sound and seasoned financial and risk discipline practices; with strong drive, enable all units across board towards improving the System, through Staff and Stakeholders’ improved performances to achieving common corporate goals and set objectives."
- Administration, Book Keeping, Accounts Management, Preparation of Final Accounts and Audit, Financial Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting and Strategic Planning
- Risk Analysis and Consultancy, Business Process Modeling, Financial Modelling, Project Analysis, Statistical Analysis. Spread Sheets.
- Peachtree (SAGE 50), QuickBooks Accounting Software, Microsoft Suites, Highly Skilled in Excel Data Entry.
- Workshop/Training /Retreat/Conference Planning and Management, and Stakeholders Engagement;
- Business Analysis, Project Planning and Management;
- Blogging, Social Media Drive, Sales Team Coordination, Research/Markey Survey;
- Petroleum Economics and Management, Oil Spill Response and Remediation, Oilfield Facility Management
- Sc. Economics (Second Class Upper) UN, Nsukka (NG)
- Business Analysis (Ciel Consulting-Lagos)
- Student Member – Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers(NG)
- Enterprise Risk Management (CCN-Lagos)
- Petroleum Economics and Management (OGBS-Lagos)
- Oil Spill Response and Remediation (OGBS-Lagos)
- Oilfield Facility Management (JPTS Lagos)
An Economist, Risk and Business Consultant. A graduate of Economics from the prestigious University of Nigeria, Nsukka with (Second Class Upper Division). A Student Member of Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers of Nigeria. A well-trained financial and business Analyst and Modeller in areas of investment appraisals and evaluations, financial analysis, project management, general accounting, business plans, feasibility studies and PAYE/payroll management. I have undergone series of professional trainings in: Enterprise Risk Management, Petroleum Economics and Management; Oil Spill Response and Remediation; Oil Field Facility Management; and Business Analysis. Over the last 9 years, Christian has held several positions in a number of industries (MLM, Environmental Services, ICT, Health and Management Consulting Services) in Nigeria, ranging from Operation Officer, Account Officer, Finance/Accounts/Admin Manager and Hospital Service Manager (HSM). I am meticulous, creative, strategic, reliable and a deep thinker. A Blogger, a Social Media: Strategist, Campaigner, Engager and Promoter, and the founder of Financial Life NG with a blog site: www.financiallifeng.blogspot.com. Christian’s current position as a Risk/Finance Manager/Consultant encompasses enabling and improving individuals, units and corporate bodies’ performances to achieving set objectives and increasing returns on shareholder’s capital.
Christian’s main responsibilities include: Risk Analysis, Financial Planning, Accounts Management, Book keeping, Preparation of Final accounts and Audit, Project Analysis, Project management, Budgeting, Forecasting, Strategic Planning and Management.
Christian’s in-depth knowledge of Finance, Accounts, Administration and Risk Analysis is extensive, demonstrated by his involvement and delivery of the SAGE 50 Accounting Software, Processes, Procedures and documentations Project at Rainbow Specialist Medical Centre-Lekki Phase 1- Lagos; Book Keeping and Final Accounts Project and the Annual Audit at Conrad Clark Nigeria (CCN) Ltd. Risk Analysis of various Companies, Team Member Nigerian Risk Award (NRA) Organizing Committee; FINANCIAL STATEMENT PREPARATION PROJECT for BKNL / KDI Oil & Gas, Port-Harcourt-Nigeria; Coordinated A Sales Team on Market Survey/Marketing/Sales of School Management Software in Lagos State for Six Months (June 2013 to November 2013). Covered 290 Schools; Developed the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for the companies. ETC
Relevance of Experience
Christian’s extensive experience is gained from delivering:
- Major Programmes and Projects in Book Keeping, Final Accounts Preparation, Financial Audit, Cash management and Budgeting.
- Risk Trainees Feedback Analysis, Gap Analysis, Risk Perception Ranking Analysis and Risk Attitudes Profile Analysis. Risk reports.
- Health, Safety and Environment Trainings-Project Management
- Business Process Modelling using Cloud Based Platform – Business Optix. Project Financial Modelling.
- Team Lead-Market Survey/Marketing/Sales of School Management Software in 290 Schools in Lagos.
- Workshops/Conferences/Seminars Planning and Management.
- Worked as outsourced/Interim Finance Analyst (FA)
- Research Paper on the Causes and Costs of Fire Incidents in Lagos State.
- Worked as outsourced/Interim Hospital Service Manager (HSM)