Dr. Stuart CoxBSc(eng.) AGCI MBCS TechIOSH London UK
- Stuart was formerly a lecturer in Computing Science at Imperial College London.
- His teaching career has spanned over 25 years in which he has taught a wide range of abilities, ages and backgrounds.
- Stuart has extensive knowledge and experience in developing and delivering courses with a track records of using virtual learning environments to manage student progression as well as delivering high quality course materials.
- Stuart’s teaching style and delivery enables him to communicate, engage and motivate on seemingly difficult or highly technical subjects such as IT and IT risk management.
- He has developed sophisticated auditing software which he developed in to a generic auditing and performance measurement system.
- Stuart’s interest remain within IT and continues to be involved with the installation of IT systems, telecoms and broadband technologies. He delivers sophisticated management systems to small and medium sized business.
- Stuart continues his teaching in the following areas
–IT risk management and advanced uses of software packages e.g. Excel
–Technical and engineering safety
–Quantitative risk analysis.
- Stuart holds a PhD in Computing Science, a Post Graduate Certificate in Education and holds qualified teacher status in the UK. He is a member of the British Computer Society (BCS) and a technician member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)