Greg BrownBSc(Hons) DSH CMIOSH FMAPS London (UK)
- Greg is a highly experienced health and safety professional holding a range of advisory, consulting and strategic roles.
- He has experience as a regulator (UK – Health and Safety Executive (HSE)), the public sector, general consultancy and shaping /creating the professional skills sector.
- Formerly an inspector for the HSE which involved the undertaking of criminal proceedings, attending court as an expert witness, providing reports and support for litigation cases.
- Greg supplied technical support, in particular construction related information to the Association of Project Safety (APS) and International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).
- Created the first health and safety question bank for design professionals for the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) which is embedded into the UK Construction Safety Certification Scheme (CSCS).
- Delivered papers to the following conferences;
–International Symposium on Construction – Oregon USA
–European Construction Safety Summit – Bilbao Spain
–CITB Construction Safety Symposium – Abu Dhabi
–IIRSM Conference 2014
–Global HSE conference 2015 – Dubai
- Greg until recently was the Deputy Chief Executive and Director of Membership for the IIRSM and was previously the Head of Membership and Practice at the APS.
- Greg is a Chartered member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health and a Fellow of the Association of Project Safety.