Harcourt B. Adukeh
"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."
- Architectural Design and Project Management;
- Construction Programming and Management;
- Value and Change Management – Major Building Projects;
- Corporate Governance, Performance and Capital Management;
- Fellow, Nigerian Institute of Architects
- Best Result, Nigerian Institute of Architect Professional Practice Examination
- Arch. (Architectural Design)
- Organization Leadership and Management
Principal Partner of Harcourt Adukeh Associates and Managing Director of Megastar Technical and Construction Company Limited with over 25 years’ experience across public and private sectors, Harcourt Adukeh’s current position as the Managing Director of Megastar encompasses leading and opening new businesses, using his unique all round experience in the building industry to deliver high quality buildings and infrastructures aimed at meeting the clients’ expectations and at the same time achieve shareholder’s capital maximisation.
Harcourt’s main responsibilities include: sourcing for jobs, providing leadership and managing multi-disciplinary teams (architects, civil, mechanical and electrical engineers, quantity surveyors) to achieve the company’s vision, which is ‘building what others dream of’.
Professional Experience (Footprint)
Harcourt’s extensive experience is gained from leading different teams delivering:
- Effective building designs that are cost, time and quality efficient and meet the clients’ expectations.
- Construction of major buildings and infrastructures including an ongoing 17-storey building in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State
- Consular matters including Trade and Investment promotion, Education, Protocol, Value & Ethics information, security etc.
- Commissioner for Works and Transport, Rivers State (1988 – 1990)
- First Chairman 1.5% Oil Derivation Committee (1989)
- Chairman, Nigerian Institute of Architects, Rivers/Bayelsa States Chapter (1996 – 1999)
- Justice of the Peace, Rivers State (1996)
- Justice of the Peace, Bayelsa State (1999)
- Member – Architects Registration Council of Nigeria (ARCON)
- Fellow – Nigerian Institute of Architects
- Member of the Federal Republic (MFR)
- Honorary Consul of Canada (2004 – date)
- Managing Director – Megastar Technical and Construction Company Limited
- Principal – Harcourt Adukeh Associates
- Managing Director – Quality Building Center & Builders Merchant Limited
- Chairman – Kinetic Electromechanic Nigeria Limited