Harry HughesMSc(OH) CMIOSH CMBIOH London (UK)
- Harry is a qualified occupational hygienist with extensive experience in developing and implementing ISO 14001, ISO 9001, OSHAS 1800 management systems .
- He has 30 years experience as a safety, health and environmental practitioner in the high technology industry and in the public sector.
- Harry has been responsible for setting health and safety policy, strategy, standards and performance monitoring in a number of organisations over his career.
- As an consultant occupational hygienist he has identified, measured and advised clients on a range of health hazards including; Noise, Organic solvents, Light levels in the workplace and Dust and in the workplace
- Harry was the MSc senior tutor on the MSC Occupational Health and Hygiene course at the University of Surrey over a period of six years
- Harry holds an MSc in Occupational Health and Hygiene and is a chartered member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health and the British Occupational Hygiene Society.