Steve FowlerMA FIRM FCII London (UK)
- Steve is an experienced risk professional with skills in business strategy, risk and resilience, occupational safety and health and change management.
- He spent 12 years as Chief Executive Officer of the Institute of Risk Management (IRM) overseeing the development of international risk qualifications and growing the membership of the institute.
- Steve is a Fellow of the Institute of Risk Management, the Royal Society of Arts and the Chartered Institute of Insurance.
–Extensive experience of multi-million business and technology programme and change management.
–Leadership of the primary worldwide not-for-profit risk education, training and knowledge organisation.
- He is a trustee and director of the Institution of Occupational safety and Health
- He is currently the Managing Director for Amarreurs Consulting
- Co-chair of the British Standards for Risk Management Standards.
- Member of the Quality and Standards Committee for City and Guilds.
- MA in Chemistry from the University of Oxford