Tolu Ola FalaseBEng (Hons), London (UK)
- Tolu has over 20 years IT experience spanning the financial services, UK public sector and the oil & gas industry.
- He is a former IT Service Management Regional Advisor with the US energy giant Chevron Corp.
- He held leadership roles in both operational and project efforts responsible for service reliability and business support for Chevron’s EMEAE region.
–Europe (Lubricants Laboratory, Gonfraville, France)
–Middle East (CUE Bahrain & Kuwait)
–Africa (Production Ops. Nigeria, Angola, South Africa)
–Eurasia (Tengiz Operations, Kazakhstan)
- He is also an experienced facilitator and coordinator of operational IT service processes including
–Incident & Problem Management (IT Business Impact Review & Root Cause Analysis).
–Regional IT Change Management process.
–Business Continuity Planning (BCP) for IT (Application and Infrastructure) in the UK business Capability Centre.
- In recent years, Tolu moved into the training and development field as a Personal Performance Coach bringing years of expertise and transferable skills in continuous process and personal improvement.
- Tolu is driven and commitment to excellence.
- He brings a balanced mix of great interpersonal skills in business and relationships.
He has an orientation for results and growth.