Time9am - 3pm
LocationFour Points by Sheraton -Victoria Island, Lagos.
2019 Energy Resources Risk and Governance Summit (ERRGS) / what to expect & solutions
Adequate energy supply is considered as the backbone of any sustainable development of any country. Energy shortages continue to stifle economic growth and are regarded as the primary drawback for operations for businesses. With a steady increase in population growth, the demand for energy will only increase and with a call reduce global emission by exploring clean sources of energy, what are the risks facing the Nigerian Energy Sector? How can we minimize current threats facing the key players, reduce our carbon footprint and support our growing economy?
This Energy Risk & Governance Summit aims to address challenges, opportunities and explore solutions for new ideas on energy generation, transmission and distribution in order to achieve sustainable energy by 2030.
Summit Synopsis / 2019 Energy Resources Risk & Governance Summit (ERRGS) will
- Threats and opportunities facing the energy sectors (Business Perspective)
- Search for efficiency – cost of energy vs cost of operation
- How sustainability risks put pressure on businesses and local economy
- Is Nigerian energy sector at risk – unlocking the future (Sector Perspective)
- Renewable Energy a threat or an opportunity?
- Nigerian population growth, effective energy risk & governance vs economic growth
Who should attend Energy Resources Risk & Governance Summit (ERRGS)?
1. Directors, CEO and Executives of all
- Oil & Gas
- Renewable Energy
- Banks and Insurance Companies
2. Energy and Power-MDAs, Regulators, Lawmakers and Other Officials